Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day – February 2013

Suddenly Spring is in the air, especially as the sun has been out for a few days. I am a little late with my post but here are the flowers blooming in my garden at the moment.

From top left clockwise: Double Snowdrops, Coronilla 'Citrina', Hellebore orientalis x2

From top left clockwise: Double Snowdrops, Coronilla ‘Citrina’, Hellebore orientalis x2

From top left clockwise: Crocus, Scilla 'Tulbergiana', single Snowdrops, Primrose

From top left clockwise: Crocus, Scilla ‘Tulbergiana’, single Snowdrops, Primrose

From top left clockwise: Hellebore argutifolius, Eranthis hyemalis, Witchhazel 'Vesna', Daphne bhoula 'Jacqueline

From top left clockwise: Hellebore argutifolius, Eranthis hyemalis, Daphne bhoula ‘Jacqueline Postill’, Witchhazel ‘Vesna’

I feel we are moving from the dark into the light :-)

Do visit May Dreams Gardens for more Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day posts.

6 comments

Gravatar 1 Judy@GrandparentsPlus2 { 02.17.13 at 7:04 pm }

What a wonderful gift of beautiful flowers. I’m especially enjoying it because I’m sitting inside watching a snow storm outside wondering when we need to go out and clear the driveways and shovel the paths. I like your day better. :-)

Gravatar 2 Shirley { 02.17.13 at 10:44 pm }

What a wonderful display and splashes of colour you have. I do love Spring. It’s nice to get early views of these plants – we are usually 2-3 weeks behind you. Enjoy :-)

Gravatar 3 Lea { 02.18.13 at 5:43 am }

Beautiful!
I really should get some Primroses – yours are a lovely color
Have a wonderful day!
Lea
Lea’s Menagerie

Gravatar 4 Janet/Plantaliscious { 02.18.13 at 9:16 pm }

You have some lovely things flowering – I rather hanker after Hellebore argutifolius, unusual and stylish.

Gravatar 5 Jean at Jean's Garden { 02.19.13 at 1:34 am }

Thanks for all these wonderful visions of spring. I’m waiting for it to get here!

Gravatar 6 Anna { 02.19.13 at 9:30 am }

It’s so good that we are now moving in the right direction EG. You have some most attractive flowers in your February garden.